Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card is a type of microcontroller-based smart card used in mobile phones and other devices. A SIM identifies and authenticates a subscriber to a wireless cell phone network.
The Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) is a new generation of SIM technology optimized for newer wireless network standards. The term SIM is widely used in the industry and especially with consumers to mean both SIM and UICC, although they are different technologies.
USER SUBSCRIBER IDENTIFICATION MODULE CARD
UBIVELOX provides various kinds of USIM card to MNOs, MVNOs and Handsets/Devices ODMs, OEMs. We offer highly secured USIMs with the finest performance based on UICC platform technologies that we developed.
- Network – 4G(LTE, WiMAX), 3G(W-CDMA), 2G(GSM)
- M2M/IoT – Consumer Electronics, Industrial Utilities and Automotives
- Mobile Security – Mobile IDs, OTPs
- Mobile Payments – Fully compliant mobile VISA, Mastercard and other credit card applications
- Supports eCommerce wallet, banking and transportation
- Our Solution
- Card Production